The Foundation of HOPE is Committed to Ensuring that Your Privacy is Protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“The Foundation of HOPE” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should periodically check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2014.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic, or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting external sites. External sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.