HOPE CAR DONATION PROGRAM
Donate your used or unwanted vehicle to help fund our programs and services.
The Foundation of HOPE has partnered with CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) to accept used and unwanted vehicles to help fund our important programs and services.
Donating your used vehicle is free, easy, and fast! Simply complete an online form by clicking HERE or call 855-500-RIDE (7433).
Your car will be picked-up, free-of-charge and you’ll receive a tax deduction! More importantly, the proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will be used to provide direct services to 1000s of women and men who come to us annually for assistance and support. Your donation helps HOPE provide our clients with:
- Bus passes for traveling to employment interviews, new jobs, doctor’s appointments, and AA or NA meetings.
- Pennsylvania State ID, Driver License, and Birth Certificate duplicates and renewals.
- Work shoes, boots, and other professional attire.
- Resumes, cover letters, employment leads and contacts.
- Assistance with housing and security deposits.
- Ongoing counseling and support.
As always, we are grateful for your ongoing support. Please continue to keep the many people we serve in your prayers.
7 Reasons to Donate Your Used or Unwanted Vehicle
1. Save Money
Donating your car saves money on repairs, storage costs, and insurance fees paid on a vehicle you seldom or never use.
2. Save Space
Imagine how much extra garage or driveway space you’d have without that vehicle.
3. Peace of Mind
You can donate your vehicle regardless of its condition. You don’t have to worry about taking care of any maintenance issues when you donate your car.
4. It’s Easy
Fill out a simple online form by clicking HERE or call 855-500-RIDE (7433). We’ll answer all your questions, schedule a pick-up time, and process all of the paperwork, including title and tax receipt. You don’t have to worry about a thing!
5. Support HOPE’s Mission to “empower incarcerated and released individuals to restore their relationship with their God, rebuild their lives, and reconcile to their community.”
The proceeds from your car donation will be used to provide direct assistance to countless women and men served by our various programs at the Foundation of HOPE.
6. Free Pick-Up or Towing
No matter where your vehicle is located — driveway, garage, street-front, or vacant lot — we will pick it up for free. You do not have to move your vehicle!
7. Tax Deduction
Your donation is tax deductible. After we pick up your vehicle, you’ll receive a formal receipt to use when filing your taxes.